1. I usually am not really a big fan of patterns on furniture fabrics. However this couch and it's big flowers is charming.
3. I love how the shapes of the different teapots really stand out when painted a solid color.
4. OMG! Chocolate and Cherries...and here I am doing Weight Watchers. I wonder how many points this recipe from Donna Hay has.
6. I thought these were good tips for making great chocolate chip cookies, especially the tip about using a variety of chips.
9. This looks like a perfect dress that I can wear in the day or glam up for an evening out. And it's inexpensive. Only $30 from Uniqlo. I never heard of Uniqlo and they are opening a store in San Francisco this week.