Tuesday, October 23, 2012
The New iPad Mini
I have decided not to upgrade to the iPhone 5, because of some problems with lens flare with the camera.
So now, the question is...buy the iPad Mini?
1. I still have the original iPad...this is fourth generation...so there are lots of improvements for me.
2. I don't have a camera on my first generation iPad, so that would be a plus. I never saw the purpose much with the iPad two...really too big to use as a camera.
3. Down side...the camera is 5 mp. My iPhone camera is 8 mp.
4. However the new camera is suppose to let in more light and be sharper with more accurate colors
5. Mini is faster than my old iPad. (See...I am already referring to my beloved iPad as "old")
6. It's lighter
7. It's smaller - will fit into more of my purses. (Hey a girl has to take these things into consideration!)
8. Should be a nice size to edit photographs, especially when masking part of the image with my stylus. Right now I edit on my iPhone...I have never gotten into editing on my iPad.
Okay...so I am thinking...skip the iPhone 5. Buy the iPad mini. What do you think? Are you going to buy the new iPad mini?