1. As usual I find many of my favorite things in my favorite decorating magazine, LivingETC. I have been having turquoise on the mind lately and this month's issue is loaded with my current favorite color.
Love the lamp shade from Rothschild and Bickers. The bed spread was created by the designer Carolyn Quartermaine. I have a vintage brown couch that is a rounded. Would love to have this turquoise couch to go with it. And that tiled shower....wouldn't you feel like you were under the sea?
3. The March issue of O had a lot of fabulous decluttering ideas. My favorite was to store each set of sheets in one of the pillowcases. So simple - why did I never think of that?
4. Love both of these wedge shoes (O magazine). The pink patent leather shoes from Oscar de la Renta are over my shoe budget. Couldn't find the Nine West florals but did find a similar striped pair.
5. O Magazine also had several pages on a modern day 20s fashion. One of the reasons I love Downton Abby is the beautiful fabrics and dresses. Rumor is the third season will have more fabulous fashions, emphasizing trends of the 20s.
7. I saw these African lamp finials in House Beautiful. A bit on the pricey size for jewelry for your lamp, but very pretty.
8. I see the future and I like it! I have been wanting an electric car. (The tesla is my dream car.) I read (also in House Beautiful) about these new Blink recharging pumps that will be installed at Ikea, Walmart and other places so you can recharge your car while you shop.
9. Also saw this Panama tote in House Beautiful. (A recharging station for electric cars and a tote in a decorating magazine - who knew?)
10. Saw this ad for Bottega Veneta's 2012 collection in several magazines. Beautiful clothes.