1. I have been wanting to do something interesting as a headboard. I found this photo headboard in Living Etc., one of my all time favorite magazines.
2. Another great idea from Living Etc is this clever lamp made from recycled table legs. How cool is that?
3. Good Housekeeping featured these plates in their Good List. They're from Slimware, a first line of plates that helps you to control the portions of what you eat.
4. Okay, file this under who knew? Earlier this month I was in New York City and it was cold. I had never tried to use my iPhone with gloves on. (What can I say, I'm a California girl.) It was the first time I realized using your phone with gloves is a problem. Ran across these "Cyber Gloves" (also in Good Housekeeping) from echodesign.com.
5. I absolutely fell in love with these ankle boots when I saw them in the January issue of InStyle UK. They are by Alberta Ferreti. So beautiful. Oh well probably not this life. They are a work of art though.
6. O Magazine featured this portable USB turntable from Urban Outfitters. It allows you to create MP3 files from your old records.
7. I saw this ad in iPhone Life and was reminded that it's time for San Francisco's MacWorld again. It always gives me a terrible case of the iWants. Really I have an iPhone and an iPad. What else could I possibly want? You can even get a free MacWorld app!
8. Real Simple has 3 tips on how to keep track of all your log-in information.
9. Also from Real Simple 5 Things You Can Learn From Your Pet.
10. I think the best tip this month (from Real Simple) is if you see an eye doctor when you detect a vision problem you could decrease your risk of dementia by 64%. Wow. Now that's a tip! So I did a little googling and found an article about a simple eye test that can detect Alzheimer's 20 years before symptoms.