1. Kelly Rae Roberts is the author of Taking Flight: Inspiration And Techniques To Give Your Creative Spirit Wings. She is a talented, successful artist and writer and shares not only her work and process but the work of other artists.
2. sfgirlbybay - This San Francisco blogger posts wonderful decorating and design ideas, is a terrific photographer and loves flea markets as much as I do.
3. Chefwanabe is a mouth watering cooking blog by Anna, a Brazilian now living in Los Angeles. Not only are her recipes wonderful, but her photography is gorgeous. She just started a second blog called Bakerwanabe.
4. I just recently discovered Leigh Viner's Create Blog. Love her fashion sketches and photography and I have found new music to dance around the kitchen from her Music Monday Playlists.
5. Have a gift to wrap for a special someone? A Gift Wrapped Life has the most inspired ideas.
6. Liz Kalloch at Athena Dreams is not only a talented artist, but I love reading about her creative process.
7. Mati Rose describes herself as an adult who paints like a child. It has taken her 32 years, 2 schools, and approximately 486 paintings to get to this point. Her art is really fun and her blog is inspiring.
8. When I read artist/photographer Vicki Dvorak's about section I knew I had found a kindred spirit, besides art and photography, she loves coffee houses, traveling and chocolate.
9. If you love art journaling there is a great group on ning.
10.I love combining photographs and paint. Lisa Bebi does it well. I want to take one of her workshops. There is a particular one I have in mind that is in Paris the end of the year with Pam Carriker and Renee Richetts.
I created this list for Creating a Link Post - my task #7 for 31 Days to Build a Better Blog Challenge.