I can't believe it is June first and I haven't gotten to May's favorite tips. June's favorites to follow soon.
from Real Simple
1. Have you heard about... epassportphoto.com I have been needing to renew my passport and was wondering where I could get a photo done easily and I ran across this. Upload your photo...adjust to comply with passport regulations and print. Easy as 1 2 3.
2. I like this vase from lekkerhome.com but it is too pricey for me at $365. Wonder if I could glue a bunch of vases together myself. Will keep an eye out for some at the flea market.
3. Flipbac Angle Viewer . This is a cool little gadget to add to you camera back. I have been wishing my Canon Rebel XT had one of these. It is for 3 inch LCD screens (although a 2.5 inch is on its way). $19.99.
4. The BookBook is a very cool way to cover your MacBook Pro. $79.99. I'm putting this one on my wish list. I love old books.
5. I find Apple's earbuds to be uncomfortable for me. Yurbuds makes a $20 soft-rubber eartip that fits over the Apple earbuds.
from Martha Stewart Living
6. I have been looking for a new makeup primer and saw the review for L'Oreal Paris Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base in May's Living. I picked a bottle up and like it. It's a small bottle, but at $13 is so much cheaper than others I have tried and works great.
7. Martha's recommending my favorite pen - Marvey LePen. $1.50 and available in 18 colors.
8. Love these flowers arranged in the center of a bundt cake...be sure to use non-toxic flowers.
9. May's issue of O Magazine was the tenth anniversary issue. If you did not see it borrow a friend's. There are lists of 10 throughout (Why do I like lists of 10 so much?), including 10 life rules from Martha Beck, 10 fashion items you can never go wrong with, 10 financial strategies from Suze Orman, 10 inspiring ideas for your home from Nate Berkus and more.
10. I cut this out to make in October 2004. Maya Angelou's Banana Pudding....yummmmmm