From Martha Stewart Living
1. I love this necklace and it's so easy to make.
2. The perfect label maker PT-1090 Customize labels with decorative patterns & symbols $35
From Real Simple Magazine4. I was on a plane to Nashville when I read this tip. You would think I would have read it in a local wine country magazine. Southern Living suggests using thin grape vines wrapped around inside of a vase to hold flowers in place. It even looks great in a clear vase.
3. Eight new uses for a tennis ball. Who knew what cool things you can do with a tennis ball when you cut it in half.
5. Some great traditional southern recipes including Easy Chicken Gumbo, Buttermilk Fried Chicken, and Stir and Roll Biscuits.
From InStyle Magazine
6. Love these rings from meditationrings.com - see how the middle ring spins? The design is based on the Tibetan Prayer Wheel. There's a pretty good selection of rings. They're all beautiful.From The Oprah Magazine
7. Six pairings of wine and chocolate - two of my favorite things!
8. Talking about chocolate. This month's O List included a selection from Anna Shea Chocolates. They are a work of art. (Is anybody else noticing how often chocolates are on my favorites list?)
From Fresh Home Magazine
I bought this magazine for the first time this month and thought it had some cool DIY ideas.
9. How to Gild A Chair was my favorite idea. You prepare the chair, create a sticky base and ad the metal leaf. I never thought of gold or silver leafing a chair before. Definitely on my to do list.
10. I also liked the article 12 tips for creating the perfect workspace. 1. Oversize your desk. 2. Escape the wall. 3. Invest in a great seat. 4. Use task lighting. 5. Focus beyond the desk. 6. Declutter the electronics. 7. Have a space for your everyday stuff. 8. Winnow down the pens and pencils. 9. Decorate with photos that motivate, not distract. 10. Have a reading chair. 11. Choose wall colors that match your psychological needs. 12. Make it personal.
Fresh Home doesn't have much up yet on their web site. I will add links to the article 12 tips if they put it up.